HSE POLICY: It is and always will be our top priority to ensure safe and healthy working conditions, while simultaneously upholding environmental protection and conservation. Hence, sustainable development and health and safety requirements are an integral part of our management system and on-field operating procedures. We are, therefore, dedicated to:
1. Complying with or exceeding the requirements of current HSE legislation and codes of practice.
2. Ensuring maximum safety standards to reduce and or prevent injury, thereby guaranteeing employee well-being.
3. Controlling the health and safety risks at work.
4. Preserving HSE conditions in and around sites and transporting products safely.
5. Providing all employees with relevant information and training on HSE requirements.
6. Minimizing waste and then reusing or recycling as much of it as possible.
7. Operating and maintaining company and client assets in accordance with environmental essentials
8. Encouraging the use of alternative means of transports and car pooling for crew transfers.
9. Insisting on and improving methods of mitigating air, water, noise and light pollution on company premises and reducing local community and environmental impacts due to company operations.
10. Reviewing these issues and policies regularly and making changes to enhance standards if necessary.
Leeships managment strive to exceed best industry practice and standards for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Ship Management and all our onshore and sea staff are continuously assessed and trained through relevant courses and seminars to improves their Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness. We are committed to comply with, and where possible exceed, all relevant national and international environmental legislations and regulations, and to implement industry best practices to a level of performance exceeding the expectations of our customers. To achieve these goals we actively encourage feedback and input from both our customers and employees in a constant effort to improve our services.
We operate according to international regulations and standards in our daily operations, including but not limited to:
TMSA / OVMSA